Why choose Vaujany
Its quick access
- Only 5 km of ascent and nothing vertiginous.
- You avoid the traditional traffic jam of the Bourg d’Oisans.
Its ski area
- Ski on the Grand Domaine de l’Alpe d’Huez (250 km of slopes).
- With the cable car, only 20 minutes to be at the top of the Dôme des Rousses.
- The infrastructure of a large resort : cinema, indoor swimming pool, skating rink, bowling alley, spas, fitness room…
- he constructions are recent and everything is accessible in 5 minutes on foot.
Its preserved style
- The authentic style of the original village perfectly integrated in nature.
- A station where you can rest and disconnect from everyday life
Its circulation on foot
- Vaujany favors pedestrian traffic with escalators that cross the entire village.
- Children gain a little independence without fear.
Its family spirit
- The resort has the « Famille Plus » label : a personalized welcome for families.
- The gondola lifts are accessible free of charge for pedestrians.
Numerous animations are proposed in all the village.
Pedestrians can easily join the skiers on the slopes to see the progress of the children.
Its various activities
- Cycling and some mythical climbs.
- Mountain biking, hiking, snowshoeing…
- Via Ferrata
- Water aerobics